Our Cardiology Services
We provide quality care for your heart and treat many conditions, such as:
- Aortic stenosis
- Chest pain and angina
- Congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary heart and artery disease
- Irregular cardiac rhythm
- Peripheral artery disease (also called peripheral vascular disease)
- Vascular conditions and diseases
Cardiac Testing and Procedures
Many of the testing and procedures we perform can now be done in our office or just down the street at Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge. Some of the tests and procedures we perform include:
- Ankle Brachian Index (ABI)
- Balloon angioplasty
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Carotid artery ultrasound
- Coronary atherectomy
- Echocardiography/ Doppler ultrasound testing
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) – includes exercise and treadmill EKG
- Holter and event heart rhythm monitors
- Nuclear cardiology
- Peripheral vascular interventions and atherectomy
- Vascular diagnostic testing
- Patient education on wellness and disease prevention
Methodist Medical Center provides advanced, state-of-the-art cardiac diagnostics and interventional services. Click here to learn more about the different types of cardiac testing.
If you require any outpatient testing or procedures, our providers will work closely with you to schedule them at your convenience at Methodist Medical Center, just a couple of minutes away from our office.
If you’re recouping from heart surgery or a heart attack, cardiac rehabilitation will be prescribed to strengthen your heart and body. Rehabilitation is a vital component of cardiac care. Click here to learn more about Methodist Medical Center’s cardiac rehabilitation program.
Additional Cardiac Services
For more information about the cardiac services and conditions treated at Parkway Cardiology Associates or to schedule an appointment, please call (865) 482-4078. Click here to learn more about our office.